The Camera Branch is currently engaged in rewriting the National Occupational Standards for Focus Pullers & Clapper Loaders with a view to updating the qualifications to include digital production. This will also involve a new application to Skillset for funding.
A Working Group of branch members has been set up to tackle this – if you’d like to help, please contact us via the form on the Get Involved page.
BECTU also offers a range of courses in career development, safety at work, first aid and IT skills.
Courses of interest to the Camera Department:
- 8th November 2018 Creative Industries Safety Passport with Martin Roberts
- 14th November 2018 Build a Website in a Day with Liz Hardwick
- 19th November Finance For Freelancers with David Thomas
- 26th November Maximising Your Online Presence with Liz Hardwick
- 27 November 2018 Emergency First Aid in the Office and Studio with Lazarus Training
- 5th December 2018 Creative Industries Safety Passport with Martin Roberts
- 13th December 2018 Build a Website in a Day with Liz Hardwick