FOR SCRIPT SUPERVISORS
- Not recently updated, but lots of good info: www.scriptsupervisors.co.uk
- Recommended Reading: Beyond Continuity by Mary Cybulski
- BBC Radio ‘Cinema’s Secret History – The Script Supervisor’: www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b082hg3l
- Assistant Roles: getinmedia.com/careers/assistant-script-supervisor
- https://www.bectu.org.uk/advice-resources/legal-faqs [archived link]
- Your at rights work card: https://www.bectu.org.uk/advice-resources/library/2378
- ASK FIRST List – “BECTU has been made aware of alleged failures to properly observe obligations to members by the companies and individuals set out below. All members are advised in their own interest to consult head office before accepting engagements with or through these companies” BECTU log-in required: https://www.bectu.org.uk/advice-resources/library/2607
- Starting out: https://www.creativetoolkit.org.uk/your-career/finding-work
- Freelance Survival Guide.
- Tax guide 2019 (log in required): https://members.bectu.org.uk/advice-resources/library/2008.
- The Cinematography Mailing List.
GUILDS & OTHER INDUSTRY ORGANISATIONS
- The Association of Camera Operators
- The British Society of Cinematographers
- The Guild of British Camera Technicians
- The SSA (Script Supervisors Association)
- The Advertising Producers Association (APA)
- Channel 4
- Channel 5 (Viacom)
- Producers Alliance for Cinema & Television (PACT)
- Cut it: Crew-Led Action For The Climate Crisis
- Women Behind The Camera
Social Media Photo Credits: camerabranch.org.uk/credit-where-its-due/